To apply for an account with Paysend, you will need to meet our eligibility criteria outlined below.
- Company account - A registered company is a legal entity. You will need to provide a copy of a valid passport or ID for at least one director and documents verifying your business.
- Sole Trader or Freelancer account - A sole trader is someone who is self employed. You will need to provide documents to prove your sole proprietor status, such as a self-assessment tax return or registration form.
Country of incorporation
Currently we are only able to onboard:
- UK registered companies for business payments and accepting online payments.
- Sole traders based in the UK
Our service is currently not available for non-UK companies and sole traders.
To apply you will need to be:
- Over 18
- Have proof of valid ID (Passport, Drivers licence or ID card)
- Have a valid mobile number
The scope of businesses we are currently unable to offer accounts to are listed below: